Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I couldn't stop thinking about the Spinach Artichoke Dip that I had at Missy's party last night, so I emailed her for the recipe. Thank god it wasn't a family secret! Here it is. I suggest you make yourself some.

Spinach Artichoke Dip

1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temp
1/4 c shredded romano cheese
1/4 c shredded parmesan
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c mayonnaise

mix together well

1 can artichoke hearts, chopped and squeezed to rid excess water
1/2 package of fresh spinach, steamed, chopped and squeezed
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
3 scallions, chopped

mix into cheese mixture

last step, fold in 1 cup of shredded mozzarella

bake at 350 degrees for 20-35 minutes, until bubbly and a little brown on edges.

And here is a great picture of me enjoying Missy's artichoke dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment