Friday, March 24, 2006

Living it up at the Gator!

Last night I went to Rose and Karen's birthday party at the Blue Gator. It was wild! Everyone was eating desserts and drinking martinis. I was basically surrounded by hot women. It was awesome.

I had some creme brulee...



..AND some chocolate cake. And too many martinis. Guess I'll be doing some extra situps today!



I decided to pick up the entire bar tab for the night.



I had a good time talking with Matt, but by the end of the night he was sort of getting in my face!



Oops! What's this great looking picture of me from behind doing in here?



Eventually, it was time to switch over to beer. Joey hooked me up with a Newcastle.



They had these light-up ice cubes at the bar. They were sweet. Man, I love Spring Break!



Happy birthday, Rose and Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment