Friday, March 31, 2006

Matt Turned 30 and All I Got Was This Lousy Broken Arm

Last night, a bunch of us met up at Casa to celebrate Matt's 30th birthday. He turned 30 on 3/30, and he was born at 3:30! Isn't that crazy? Anyway the night got off to a good start.

Happy Birthday, Matt!



Aaron Burk. Always a party waiting to happen!



I met this guy named Dave. He was pretty cool! We had some good conversation.



This random girl thought I was so good-looking that she asked me to pose with her for a picture on her cameraphone. She wanted to send all her friends a photo of her with an incredibly handsome man.



Ah, my favorite place to be. In the arms of a beautiful woman.



Me with Maia and Chris! Good people.



And here's where the night took a drastic turn for the worse. I was just arm wrestling with Matt, as usual...



... and my ARM BROKE!! I won, of course, but then all of a sudden CRACK. It broke in two places!!!!





I went to the Emergency Room, and the doctor said it was the weirdest thing he'd ever seen. He said he was completely baffled as to how an arm as strong as mine could just break like that! Luckily, he said it was a clean break and should heal in no time.

I can't wait for it to heal up so I can get back to arm wrestling and working out. I'm definitely not going to let this injury hold me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment