Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lasagna Eating Rematch

Since I was disqualified during the last Lasagna Eating Contest, I challenged Ben to a rematch tonight.

Plate One

Plate One consisted of a regulation-sized slice of lasagna, a piece of garlic bread, and a healthy portion of salad.





Plate Two

We both easily ate another delicious slice of lasagna.






Slice for slice, bite for bite!






I thought that was the end. I thought it was going to be a tie. But then Ben went back for THIRDS.

Plate Three



This man is serious.



Look at the size of that bite! I could not compete. I had no third helping. I had to forfeit!



The winner:



I have reached a whole new level of respect for this man.






He may have beat me in this contest, and I might currently be experiencing a deep and sobering feeling of shame, but we are still and always will be great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment