Thursday, January 11, 2007

Holidays

Now that I've updated you all on the details of my operation, now I can start to get back to reality. I was able to enjoy myself over the holidays! On Christmas Eve, Ben challenged me to a lasagna eating contest.

Plate One





We both conquered the first plate easily, and went back for seconds.

Plate Two





Unfortunately, the judges called a foul on my part, stating that the size of my second helping was not up to regulation standards, therefore disqualifying me! WTF? All I know is, there will be a rematch in the near future, and I and I am going to OWN him!

I spent Christmas morning with the Erlewine family, since my family lives so far away.



After we were done unwrapping gifts, I helped Dan cook up some bacon.



God, do I love bacon.



We had eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast, the WORKS!



Mer made some killer orange juice drinks.



Mmm, pancake.



After breakfast, I was so full that I had to take a nap!



Mer cooked Christmas dinner that night. She made some pork that was out of this world!





I had two helpings of pork, and then sampled BOTH desserts.



What a great and delicious holiday season! Hopefully I didn't gain more than a pound this year. I'll be doing some extra situps this January to work off all that pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment