Sunday, April 16, 2006

Poker Party!

Last night was J's birthday! J and Summer threw a poker party. It cost $10 to play. Summer made tons of food, and the booze was flowing freely.



Aaron Burk was there.



There were a lot of players. Here's Summer, Suzanne, Ryan, Rose and Chad.



Here I am, with Aaron and the Birthday Boy behind me!



Since it wasn't just a normal poker night, and it was also a birthday party, the shots came out pretty early. Patron! Ole!



Here's me right before I went all in, and lost. From now on, no tequila on poker nights for me! It's okay, I don't mind that I lost. J won, and it just seems appropriate for the birthday boy to win.



Plus, since I was out of the game, it meant I could go check out the snacks! What man can resist a delicious cupcake?



Or a little good-natured flirtation from a beautiful woman? Mmm, grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment