Saturday, April 8, 2006

The Olive Garden

This afternoon, I headed over to Parkersburg, West Virginia to shop for some tools. It just so happened that a few of my friends were also in Parkersburg today doing some clothes shopping! We decided to meet up at The Olive Garden for some lunch. Our waitress was totally into me. She kept asking about me! She was really cute, too.

Here I am with Rose!



Across the table, Andrea and Kate.



Now, I know The Olive Garden isn't authentic Italian fare, but I'm not gonna lie. Their minestrone soup is incredible. It's chock full of veggies and is so delicious. I had two bowls full.



I thought about getting some dessert.



But then all that soup and salad caught up with me and I got extremely full. I had to take a little rest in the bread basket until the feeling of fullness passed! At least the soup was healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment